FOOD & DRINK
There will be food vendors on site selling delicious eats at reasonable prices. Alcohol WILL NOT be sold on the premises, so BYOB. No Glass Please, it will be taken from you at the gate. Personal kegs are allowed, however no selling cups or selling beers and hand pump only, no CO2. No under age drinking will be tolerated…don’t test us on this one, you will lose and be ejected from the festival site at your own expense.
If you are interested in vending at the event, please fill out this VENDOR FORM and someone will be in touch with you to discuss further.
There are no additional parking fees on site, all parking is included with your ticket purchase. All parking will be in grassy fields or at your camp site in the woods. For questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
RV space ($75 per vehicle) is available. Please note: RV camping passes DO NOT INCLUDE A TICKET TO THE EVENT. Please make sure everyone camping with your RV has purchased a general admission ticket. Also included as an RV is a pull behind trailer, pop-up camper or 5th wheel. Large RV’s will be parked in an open field with plenty of sun in case you have solar. Come prepared, no amenities will be provided…meaning no water to fill your tank, no dump station & no power to connect to. You are allowed to run a generator as long as you are parked in the open field, no generators will be allowed in the woods. If you have a van and are just sleeping in it, then it’s considered a car, but if you live in your van or can live in your van, then that is considered an RV and needs a special pass. All RV’s over 32ft will need to reach out to us to discuss your parking options. Longer rigs might have a hard time climbing the hill & we will want to discuss options prior to your arrival. Also included as an RV is a pull behind trailer, pop-up camper or 5th wheel. For questions, please email email@example.com.
All tickets include car camping…meaning your car will be parked right at your campsite. Please make sure everyone riding in your car when you enter has their own general admission ticket. We will have parking for cars away from your campsite if you choose to not have your car at your site. When you enter the grounds, you will be asked if you want woods camping or field camping & once you are parked, no moving without a staff escort. Please do not run your car unless it’s absolutely necessary & once you are in, no leaving or moving your car till the end of the festival without a staff escort. Safety is very important to us and if your car is running unattended or in an unsafe manner, we will turn it off for you and keep the keys till Sunday morning.
Please note that personal campfires are strictly prohibited, we will have a communal fire pit. Campsites are claimed on a first-come first-serve basis so come early if you want to ensure a good spot. For questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tent camping (or hammock camping) is encouraged and included in the ticket price. We will have parking for your car and there is ample camping in the woods.
Please note that personal campfires are strictly prohibited. Campsites are claimed on a first-come first-serve basis so come early if you want to ensure a good spot. For questions, please email email@example.com.
GROUP CAMPING SITES
We are offering 10 group camping sites for $50 each and they can be purchased from the ticketing site. If you purchase a group camping site, we will reach out to you to discuss how many will be in your party and where you would like to be. Please note that by purchasing a group camping site, we will reserve you a spot for everyone to camp together & everyone that is camping there will need to buy their own ticket to enter the festival. Parking at group camping sites will be limited to only a few cars & all other cars will be parked in the overflow parking lot. For questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
VOLUNTEERING / WORK EXCHANGE
WE ARE NO LONGER ACCEPTING VOLUNTEERS, HOWEVER WE MAY AGAIN SOON. PLEASE CHECK BACK FOR UPDATES.
For your pleasure we will have:
· 2 stages with music till 1am
· Communal fire pit that will stay going till ??
· An outdoor games area…kickball anyone?
· Delicious food vendors, frozen drinks, bagged ICE, and water for sale (No alcohol sales so BYOB & NO GLASS)
· Arts and crafts vendors
· Performers, visuals, and late night light specialties
· An abundance of other nonsense and surprises. Decorations, costumes and things that GLOW are highly encouraged!
HAVE FUN! But please respect the following rules:
· Participate at your own risk (you will be required to sign a liability waiver at the gate before you enter)
· Underage drinking is illegal and will not be tolerated
· Drinking and Driving will not be tolerated
· All firearms and weapons are strictly prohibited. For the safety of everyone on site, please leave these items at home.
· No FIREWORKS!!!
· No illegal substances
· No glass
· No campfires – we will have a fire pit!
· No charcoal grills
· No pets – service animals allowed only if they behave. All pet poop must be picked up and disposed of properly.
· No tents in the concert area(s)
· No generators allowed in the woods or in the tent camping areas. Generators are only allowed in the RV parking area.
· Respect your fellow campers, Wolfie’s Staff, the land owners, the Land and our Neighbors
· Festival staff reserves the right to remove anyone displaying inappropriate or disrespectful behavior from the festival grounds without a refund.
· NO GOLF CARTS AND ATVS…safety first ya know.
· Bikes are allowed, but it’s a short walk & kind of hilly so doubt a bike would work out too well
For questions, please email email@example.com.
ABSOLUTELY NO FIREWORKS!!!!!
Anyone found using fireworks will be immediately ejected from the festival without a refund. We can’t stress this enough! NO FIREWORKS. This policy will be strictly enforced. PLEASE DO NOT BRING THEM! YOU WILL BE MADE TO LEAVE.
ABSOLUTELY NO PETS!
We love our furry little friends but we ask that you please leave them at home for this event. Really, please do not bring your dog or any other pet. We cannot make any exceptions, so please make other arrangements to take care of your pets while you are gone for the weekend. Service animals are allowed only if they behave. All pet poop must be picked up and disposed of properly. For questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
HERE'S WHAT YOU SHOULD BRING TO WEEKEND AT WOLFIE’S
· Your Ticket Receipt (if purchased in advance), or cash for a ticket…we should be able to take credit cards at the gate and there will probably be an ATM on site, but no guarantees, so come prepared.
· Valid Photo ID
· A friend (or two, or three - heck; just bring all of them)
· Directions and address to Fort Royale Farm in Bedford, PA
· Water!!! / Drinks
· Food / Snacks
· Camping Gear / Sleeping Bag or Hammock
· Hammer for Tent Stakes
· Earplugs & an eye mask (for day sleeping ya know)
· A handkerchief
· Toilet Paper
· Extra Cash for Food, Water, ICE, Band Merch, or just in case you need it
· Disposable Plates and Utensils / trash-bags (washing dishes is not easy)
· Camping Stove – propane only (NO Charcoal!)
· Spray Fan / Small Water Gun
· Flash Light / Headlamp
· BUG Spray
· Bar of Eco-friendly Soap / Toothbrush etc.
· Something Warm to wear at night
· Extra pairs of shoes and socks
· Umbrella and/or Poncho (just in case)
· Glow Things / Light Up Toys
· Costumes / Fashionable theme wear
· Body Paint
· Pen and Paper
· An open mind and positive attitude
For questions, please email email@example.com.
Photography is encouraged. On behalf of the artists please refrain from using flash photography near the stage.
LEAVE NO TRACE
Please help us keep the festival grounds clean and beautiful. We’ll need your help with this! Several hundred people camping, partying, eating, driving, sitting, peeing and doing all the things we do makes for a real impact on our physical environment. Our goal is to minimize that impact in all the ways we can. First we ask that you please CARPOOL! CARPOOL! CARPOOL! We can’t emphasize this enough. The less cars, the better!
Next make sure to Plan Ahead and Prepare! Pack it in, and pack it out. Be responsible for your materials and limit the packaging and trash you bring. Please also be conscious of your cigarette BUTTS – get creative and make a decorative container to store your butts in rather than toss them on the ground. We’ll have trash-cans and recycling bins set up, but we want to see if you can leave no trace without using them.
What does your footprint look like? Are you planning decorations for your camp or theme that could blow away or come apart? Consider investing in a bunch of reusable battery powered decoration & keep the leave no trace philosophy in the back of your mind as you plan. We have faith in you! Lets work together to leave Fort Royale Farm better off than we found it!
NOTE: We may not have an ATM Machine on site so bring some extra cash just in case you need it.
ALSO NOTE: Cell Phone Service is strong at the site, especially AT&T, there is a tower close by.
Be safe, take care of each other and let’s all work together to make the first Weekend at Wolfie’s a RAGING success!